Monday, July 16, 2012

Classes and other thoughts.

Started my new classes for B Semester today! I had two so far.
They look interesting, and I feel like they might be able to help me out.
One paper is Theatre for Schools and Communities. Which is the direction I'm planning on heading in. And the other one was Design. I get to do website design and Poster design, which should be a bit of fun and something I can away with me.

The only thing is, I am still unsure how all of this will help me get to my goal. I supposed once I have my degree, I can go on from there. But really, I just want my idea heard, from someone. from anyone!
I was thinking about posting it on a mental health page, or this other happiness page, but I don't think I will.
I want to explore ideas and think about things first. Maybe design a logo, create a real name, thats..awesome and memorable.

I just don't know...I feel like, I'm being called to this, I just want to help people in SOME way, and just right now, this feels like the best way.
Also, I will be posting tips and ideas and thoughts on how I feel art based activites can help calm the depression/anxiety side of well, mental illness.

It's going to be small, baby steps, and maybe. Just maybe one day this will all work out. And i can help those people who need it the most.

Mik

No comments:

Post a Comment