Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh these times are hard...

Tonight I'm having a bit of a sad night.... all my thought are kind of piling on top of me, and I'm feeling less helpful to people..Like I should be doing more.
But I'm thinking now, that these times are hard...But there will always be hard times in life. No matter what.
Nothing in life will ever be perfect, I know that now. There will always be obstacles that get thrown at you.
But you can either do three things.

You can let these hardships crush you and take hold of you and make your life miserable.
You put them in a corner in the back of your mind. and let them fester until they all come spiraling back.
OR
You can face the hard times, take them on your chin with full force, and always remember that after a bad time, there will be something amazing.
People shouldn't let negativity and sadness control  their lives, when there are so many great and wonderful things to be thankful and grateful for.

So, next time you are going through a hard time, maybe stop and think about everything in life that is still going right for you.
Just remember the little things, and remember that these hard times and hardships will eventually pass, like all storms do.

Mik.

No comments:

Post a Comment